Having a work from home business is the "diamond of dreams" for just about everyone I know.
You've got the freedom to do what you want when you want. Running a
successful work from home business only requires dedication, enthusiasm, hard work and above all, plenty of self motivation.
After all, there's nobody but you looking over your shoulder and urging you to complete your tasks, so how do you maintain a level of self-motivation that will see you achieve the GOALS you want?
Here are my top 5 self motivation tips:
1. Decide On Your Goals And Write Them Down
- 5 figures monthly income (in 4-6 months time from now!)
- Personal savings and insurance for me, baby n hubby
- Holiday trips to Hong Kong and Venice for this year (FOC)
- Getting new car (with car fund from company)
- Crown Diamond Manager (in 1-2 years time from now!)
- Get a bigger house
2. Don't Let Your Feelings Get In The Way
3. Stop Procrastinating
4. Reward Yourself !!
You need to be able to reward yourself for your efforts. Your self motivation will increase enormously if you give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done.
Most of us love to shop! Yes, after the hard work, you deserve it. Go and buy yourself something that you really love and it will make you feel great.
"Alhamdulillah, in 2 weeks time..here's my first bonus/my first monthly income"
And as my first self-reward, hubby and me decided to get an IPAD.
Since, I will be needing it for my business, it can be considered as investment too ;)
Learning to enjoy yourself while you work keeps you enthusiastic and motivated, and staying enthusiastic and motivated helps you keep your stress levels under control.